Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog 2

Ayn Rand, just from the part I have read is a very opinionated woman. The two portions of the article from my reading where very interesting. In the article a "Man's Right" she explored her opions expressing her philospy on the subject. Also in the reading "Collectivized Right's" she did the same but, set the two articles apart.Ayn Rand took in the first article expressed what people should have the right to. Then in her next one she expressed the different moral right's and man's rights. Which to me contradited itself in a way. This is because in my own opinon how can something be justified by the world but at the same time be morally right even when wrong? I believe that she has a great mind and plenty of great philosphy. All and all maybe she didn't contradict herself when writing but just merely opposed a different theory in her writng. I look forward to viewing more of her work and taking the time out to scrutinize her philosphy.

No comments: